For exhibitors already registered for an upcoming bridal show who need to to order electricity, carpet, extra tables, etc for their booth or who need a food/beverage authorization form, please see below for the various links/forms needed. If you have any questions or need further information please contact us.
Potential exhibitors seeking show information should complete the form under Request Information or call us at 833-WED-SHOW.
The forms are Adobe Acrobat files and should open automatically. If not, download Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available for FREE at Adobe Download
- Cobb Galleria Centre – Atlanta, GA
$85 for electricity ($101 within 2 weeks of show); $100 for Wi-Fi
- Infinite Energy Forum – Duluth, GA
$70 for electricity ($100 within 2 weeks of show); $8.95 for Wi-Fi
- Georgia International Convention Center – Atlanta, GA
$70 for electricity; $50 per device for Wi-Fi
- The Classic Center – Athens, GA
$70 for electricity; $50 for Wi-Fi
- Bell Auditorium – Augusta, GA
$35 for electricity; Wi-Fi is not available
- City Auditorium – Macon, GA
$85 for electricity; $50 for Wi-Fi
- Savannah Civic Center – Savannah, GA
$60 for electricity; $50 for Wi-Fi
*Food Authorization Forms:
- Cobb Galleria Centre – Sample Food/Beverage Authorization Request
- Cobb Galleria Centre – Cooking Authorization Form
- Gwinnett County Board of Health Permit for Food Samples
- Georgia International Convention Center (GICC) – Sample Food/Beverage Authorization Request
- The Classic Center (Athens) – Sample Food/Beverage Request; You must also provide a Certificate of Insurance & Food Service Permit to Levy
- **Any exhibitor giving out food/beverage samples is required to provide proof of liability insurance. Georgia Bridal Show needs to be listed as a certificate holder and additional insured.
- **There can be no distribution of food/beverages in direct conflict with concessions.