Tate House

The Tate House is a historic property east of Tate, Georgia on Georgia State Route 53, built for Colonel Samuel Tate in 1923. Designed by Walker and Weeks, architects in the Neo-Classical style, the home is made of pink and white marble supplied by Tate’s Georgia Marble Company, and sometimes called the Pink Palace. Tate was president of the marble company.

(770) 735-3122
Tate, GA
30177